Monday, February 20, 2012

Romance at your Fingertips



Who else is loving all the fingernail art craze at the moment??? 
I certainly am! 
All the colors, designs, creativity... it's all so much fun!
 I have to admit I have a little addiction to buying nail polish, I'll go and just stare at the bottles displayed on the shelves, all the colors and sparkles... 
but then, they usually just sit in a tub on my dresser looking delicious :(
I think it's time to break them out and get creative! 
Having my nails painted is one of those little things that always seems to brighten my day, something as small as having pretty little fingers & toes can make you feel so much better.
 Don't you agree? 
If you know you have a busy week ahead and don't have the time to get all dolled up, if it's too cold for a dress, or if it's raining and you know your hair will be somewhat of a disaster, take the time to add that little something that will still make you feel pretty and lady-like. 
Let's create Romance at our fingertips.











For other lovely nail design inspirations 
like the one above & below
visit www.pshiiit.com
 

 








oh BTW...Butter is my absolute favorite!







It is non-toxic, free from Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP & Parabens


...And a Cupcake for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment