Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Meet me at the Altar...

If you know me you know I am absolutely in love with weddings. I mean IN LOVE! Why wouldn't I be right... It is one whole day popping at the seams with insanely beautiful things... actually all of my most favorite things in this world. Family, friends, sweet smelling flowers, fairy tale dresses, smiles, tears, laughter and joy, good food and drink, music and dancing, beautiful locations, tailored suits, photography, kisses, holding hands and of course most importantly... two souls who have found each other amidst the madness of this crazy beautiful world. Two people who have spent many years on seperate paths not knowing that one day their paths would collide and their worlds would never be the same again. Two people who love each other so much that they can't be without one another, as their lives are simply better when they are together. Two people who have chosen to make a commitment to each other, from that day frward to love, cherish and honor one each other as husband and wife, friends and lovers until the end of their time. This one very special day is romance defined. Love, passion, beauty, joy, vulnerability... it's all there, in the heart, in the air, at the alter. A Dashing Romamce, will meet you here, quite often, at the altar, just because, I can't resist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment