Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dancing brides need a dancing dress!



One question I've always asked myself... 
Would I keep my wedding gown on 
all night long at our reception???
I just don't think I'd possibly be able to tare myself out of that beautiful thing!
 But then the dancing machine 
inside of me chirps in and says... 
Hey... we gotta be able to dance the night away, 
and at some point that beauty might start to 
weigh those dancing shoes down a little. 
So I think the perfect solution is to find a 2nd dress,
 just as, well almost as, amazing as your ceremony gown 
to spend the later part of your night celebrating in.  
Something that makes you feel just as special and beautiful. Something that says, 
let's get this party started! 
But still says,
here comes the bride! 
I LOVE all of these below...





 




 









...and some cupcakes for fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment